Saturday, February 16, 2008

Two Observations

I learned a couple of things from my last blog posting:

1) Lots of people found that cancer joke funny, but few would admit it, and those who would admit it said they felt guilty afterwards for laughing. To me, that makes it even funnier.

2) Apparently, I know a lot of people from different parts of the country who could secure me some high quality doobage, should I need it.

Let me be clear: I don't need it. I'm an athlete, remember? Didn't you see the pictures from a couple of weeks ago? And as a runner, I model myself more on Bill Rodgers than Bill Lee, as Boston-area icons go. Seriously, though, I have really good lungs, and I need them to run, which is very important to me. So thanks for your efforts, but Just Say No!

Now, if someone could score me some high-quality curcumin, that would be a different matter altogether....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bah, here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWiD-urkYHY

Anonymous said...

That is one of the funniest things I've heard. I love the newcaster's snort.