Sunday, August 5, 2018

Vote for My Blog (Again)

Thanks to all of you who have endorsed me for the WEGO Health Awards this year. I really appreciate your support.

Would you consider voting for me again?

A couple of weeks ago, I was nominated for a third award -- Best Kept Secret -- to go along with the other two I was originally nominated for -- Best in Show: Blog and Patient Leader Hero. If you endorsed me for the other two, you can endorse me again for Best Kept Secret.

And if you haven't had a chance to endorse me at all, feel free to click on any of the badges to the right.

The top three vote-getters in each category make it to the finals, along with two others that are chosen by a panel of judges. Those 5 finalists are then looked at by a new panel of judges, and a winner is chosen.

The Endorsement phase (when you get to vote for me) ends on August 17, so you still have a little time.

Thanks again, everyone. You're the best cancer community on the web.


4 comments:

Popplepot said...

With pleasure Bob
Regards Chris Belfast N.I

icrazyhorse said...

Hi Bob

Both my wife and I happily endorsed you.

William

Unknown said...

Done!

Lymphomaniac said...

Thanks, everyone.
Bob