Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Spring

Spring is officially here. Baseball season has started, and Peter made his school's team. He finally got the OK from the hand doctor to swing a bat, about an hour before try-outs. He's happy, and so are we.

The rain around here will eventually stop -- I assume -- and the nice spring weather will make its way here. The kids are looking forward to it.

And they're looking forward to cook-outs, too, one of their favorite things about the warm weather.

I don't usually look forward to them. I like like the food well enough, when I can actually eat it. But I lose half of what I cook due to hot dogs rolling off the grill.

Thank goodness this product has arrived. Check out their website, too.

You won't be able to eat just one. And now we know why.

This is not the kind of thing a cancer patient is supposed to be encouraging.....

No comments: