Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day

I'm giving you this a day early to help you get into the mood.

We celebrated a little early, too, going to a St. Patty's day dinner on Saturday night with the kids. (Which won't stop me from eating more corned beef tomorrow, of course.) The "Everyone Loves an Irish Italian Boy" t-shirt from my brother was a hit with my mixed-marriage friends.

To celebrate the day, please watch a clip from Conan O'Brien, in which he goes to Chinatown in NYC to try to drum up some enthusiasm for St. Patrick's Day. Amusing stuff. And more appropriate that the Family Guy clip I was considering.

As a bonus, you'll also find, at the end of the video, a link to the clip of Conan going apple picking with lymphoma survivor Mr. T. How great is that?

And remember to be careful about your wardrobe -- in Ireland on St. Patrick's Day, you're allowed to pinch anyone who isn't wearing green.

No comments: