Thursday, March 18, 2010

From Strudel

It's been a while since Strudel has been a guest blogger, but she's been online a lot lately (still mad that we won't let her have her own Facebook page), and she has a video she wants to share with you.

As always, I've done only mininal editing. If I try to change what she has written, she gets upset and threatens to post nasty comments.

##################################

Hello Good Peoples.

Cancer Boy says I only can post two things: either goods, happy things, or things about cancers. So I do both.

See? I can do both. Cancer Boy says I get too angry sometimes. Know what makes me angry? Cats. And dogs that pee in my yard. Is MY YARD!!! He Dame! Das ist nicht Ihr Hof!

But, no, no. I am not angry. The dogs are not in my yard now.

I show you video, yes?

Is a cancer video. Living strong. I say to Cancer Boy, this is a Nodes of Gold, yes? But no -- is not lymphoma man in video. Is other cancer.

But what is so great about video man? He loves his dogs. You watch der video, don't care about the man -- watch the dogs! Beautiful dogs!

They work hard, yes? They don't look like German dogs to me, but maybe. If I could get closer and get just a little sniff, then I could tell you for sures. From the back, from what I see? I say, maybe Finland. Canada. Someplace cold.

So you remember -- watch the dogs.

Here's the nice video.

And if you are a dogs, you stay off my lawn! Ich werde Sie nicht töten, aber Sie werden lustig nachher laufen.

No comments: