Tuesday, August 2, 2022

Social Health Awards: Finalist!

Great news to share -- I have been named a finalist for two Social Health Awards for this year!

Of course, I have all of you to thank. I really appreciate your endorsements, and all of the inspiration you give me. You don't know how much I enjoy your comments, and your emails, letting me know that you appreciate the blog, and letting me share your lives just a little bit.

I received the email announcement this afternoon. I am one of six finalists for the Creative Contributor award and for the Revolutionary Researcher award. Winners will be announced in a few weeks. You can read more about the awards, and see links to the other nominees for all of awards here

It's an impressive bunch of advocates, I have to say. I've met a few of them in the past, so I know how passionate they are about helping their communities. I'm so pleased and honored to be among them. 

I'm especially proud to be a finalist for the Revolutionary Researcher award. I've told my story plenty of times on the blog. As I've said before, I'd probably keep doing the research on Follicular Lymphoma and writing the blog even if I was the only one who ever read it. It gives me an excuse to stay up-to-date on what is happening in the Follicular Lymphoma community. I need to know what's there for me next. I need that to stay hopeful. It's kept me grounded for amost 15 years.

And it makes me happy knowing I can do the same for all of you, too.

So thanks again. 

Back to work now. I'll share more research soon.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Parabéns Bob

Você merece esse prêmio!!
Graça ( Brazil)

Anonymous said...

Thanks Bob

icrazyhorse said...

Congratulations Lympho Bob.

William

Anonymous said...

Well deserved! Congratulations!