Monday, April 18, 2022

Join Me on Instagram This Thursday!

Hey everyone. 

Just a reminder that I will be a guest on the Instagram Live series "No Time Like the Present." I'll be talking about Follicular Lymphoma, my life as a patient, and anything else that comes up in this open conversation.

The host of the series is Yolanda Brunson, who goes my the Instagram handle @MyelomaChick. Yolanda is many things (as you can see from her biography on Blood-Cancer.com), including an advocate for patients with Multiple Myeloma, another type of blood cancer. She's great.

If you can't make it on Thursday at 7:00pm EST, you should be able to watch it afterwards on YouTube (I'll post a link after Thursday). But I hope you'll join us Thursday if you can. It's easy if you're on Instagram already -- just go to @MyelomaChick on Instagram and you'll see the two of us. As you are watching, feel free to ask questions by writing in the comments. I hope some of you can make it.

 


No comments: