Friday, February 18, 2022

Watch Me on Instagram!

I want to let you know about an exciting event coming up in April.

It's exciting for me, anyway. I'm being interviewed on an Instagram Live show called "No Better Time Than the Present." Here's a screen shot of the announcement:

 

That's me on the bottom. 

The announcement says April 2, but I think that's a mistake. I believe I am scheduled for April 21. I'll let you know as we get closer.

The series is run by a Multiple Myeloma patient named Yolanda Brunson-Sarrabo. Multiple Myeloma is another type of blood cancer.  If you look at her biography, you can see she's done a bunch of stuff in her life, and isn't one to slow down at all. She goes by MyelomaChick on Instagram.

The first talk in the series was last night. Yolanda talked with Michelle Nadeem-Baker, a CLL patient and advocate. (CLL is yet another blood cancer.) It was a good discussion. I'm looking forward to my time in April. We'll talk about Follicular Lymphoma, about my experience as a patient, and whatever else comes up.

Now, as far as I know, if you want to watch and listen, you'll need to join Instagram first. Maybe some of you are already on -- it has over 1 billion members, so chances are good that at least a few of you use the app. If not, you have a few weeks to join, if you've been looking for an excuse.

I'll send another reminder as the date gets closer. Hope some of you will be able to join us.


No comments: