Monday, January 1, 2018

Happy New Year

Wishing you all a Happy New Year.

Remember what I said a week ago -- it's time for new beginnings. Do something, be someone that you haven't had the courage to do or be. If it doesn't work out, forgive yourself and try again.

*****************

I'll be taking about a week off, starting today. No new posts. I might even get away with not thinking about cancer for all of that time.

And I'm going someplace warm with no internet access. In the Northeastern United States where I live, it's about 6 degrees F right now (that's about -14C). I need some sunshine and the Vitamin D that goes along with it.

I'll tell you all about it when I get back. There may be new beginnings for some things, but the Lympho Bob blog isn't going anywhere.

See you in a week.


3 comments:

Graça said...

Good voyage Bob
Sun and peace

Graça said...

Good voyage Bob
Sun and peace

Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoy your time away.
Happy New Year!
Donna