Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Happy Birthday, Brother

Happy Birthday wishes to my dear brother, with no wise-guy comments from me, like last year (and last week).

For my wonderful brother, who took the high road and promised not to say bad things about me in the Comments section of the blog, some Three Stooges.

The boys get hired to help prepare for a big birthday party -- Curly shaves some ice, then stuffs a turkey, does some dancing, and then helps Moe and Larry make and serve the cake:




And if you wanted the more traditional "Happy Birthday" song, you can get it here:



Hope you have a happy day, brother. See you soon.

1 comment:

Stumpy said...

Thanks for remembering my birthday. The muppets birthday singing paled in comparison to the live version delivered last night over the phone by Connecticut McEachern's.

I'm not positive, but that looks like Helen Reddy in the muppet video. Another in your continuing attempts to see how far you can push me for a comment. Nice try, and I'd normally take the bait and publish a stinging criticism of Helen Reddy, her haicut and other questionable personal preferences. But I won't do that.

At least not right now.

See you next week. Bring plenty of $1 bills - for billiards and beer! shame on you for thinking otherwise ;)-