Saturday, August 30, 2008

Campaign

I'm not going to get political in this blog -- not since Fred Thompson, the only candidate with Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma, was forced to drop out, after admitting that he was running for president only because his wife made him.

(Well, OK -- I did happen to say a few weeks ago that I thought Joe Biden was losing his mind, which is why I had him on my Fantasy Congress team. But that was before he was named to the ticket, and I only said it because I thought he had no shot at VP. I'll withhold further comment about whether Biden or McCain will be the first one to say something truly offensive, now that the campaign has officially begun.)

So in the spirit of non-partisanship, here's JibJab's new campaign video, in case you haven't seen it yet. Enjoy the fall.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very amusing video. I hope you are having a good Labor Day weekend (don't get me started on the political movement of Labor Day to this time of year).

~Mary

Lymphomaniac said...

Hey, I won't get you started. I'm just an in-law -- it's those Buck brothers that stir up so much trouble....

Joe said...

So, isn't it nice that Tina Fey is running for VP?