Sunday, September 30, 2012

Follicular

Well, it's time to say Goodbye to Lymphoma Awareness Month. I thought we'd close it out with a focus on Follicular Lymphoma.

Literally. The Lymphoma Research Foundation website published "Focus on Follicular Lymphoma" featuring an interview with Dr. Stephanie Gregory from Rush university Medical Center.

 There's nothing earth-shattering in the interview; she's asked questions about diagnosis, current treatments, future treatments, that kind of this. It's a nice summary of the state of things for fNHL.

And I guess that's as good a way to end Lymphoma Awareness Month as any. Take stock of where we are, and think about where we're going.


As for me? I'm too busy for too much reflection right now. And that's a good thing. Work is good. The family is happy. My health is relatively good. I'm ready for the future.

No comments: