Tuesday, September 16, 2008

From Strudel

She's been humping my leg, begging me to let her post, so here's Strudel. My apologies in advance.....

Hey, Cancer Boy! Lymphoma Awareness Day? I left something on the rug in your room to be aware of. Now go clean it up and leave me alone with my readers.

I'll keep it kurz und gut, because Cancer Boy will be dragging his anschwellen lymph nodes back down here soon.

I just wanted to remind you all that dogs are the superior breed. Und German dogs are more superior than most.

Still need the evidence? Do you read the news? Or are you too busy pretending to exercise while you play with your Wii games?

A few days ago, a man has a seizure. His German shepherd dials 911 and he is rescued. Pathetic humans. Where would you be without us?

Yes, yes, yes. Sit, down, roll over, good dog. We could speak back. But we don't. And when we do, it is purely for your amusement.

Watch the video and listen carefully. Listen very carefully. Is not so tough.

Cancer Boy watches and waits. We dogs watches and waits, too. So you better watch yourself.

Cancer Boy coming back. He mumbles -- something about more paper towels. He mumbles a lot these days. And plays that gestopfte guitar. All day with the strumming and the singing James Taylor. I liked it better when he was busy.

Guten Tag. Be nice to a dog today. Probably saved your life and you didn't know it.

4 comments:

Lymphomaniac said...

I would just like it known that my Strudel does not EVER relieve herself in the house. On the contrary, she is very dainty. And she enjoys singing (some might say howling)along with all the guitar, piano, saxophone and clarinet practice going on in our house several times a day.

Isabel

mike said...

I think this dog is getting a bit carried away with her inflated sense of pseudo-national pride.

Reminds me of a story I recently read:
An older American traveler was passing through the Airport in Paris, France recently, and was stopped by a French Customs agent, who asked the gentleman for his identification.

The traveler responded by presenting his driver’s license to the agent, who replied , “Monsieur, you cannot enter France by presenting a driver’s license, you must show a passport.”

The American replied, “ I’m sorry, but it was not a problem the last time I traveled to France.”

“Impossible!” declared the Customs Agent, “ No-one can enter this country without presenting a passport.”

“Forgive me”, the man responded. “ The last time I traveled to France, there were no Customs Agents waiting to check passports on Omaha Beach.”


First hand reports also indicated that several German Shepard dogs were also seen running toward Berlin as the beach was secured by US Forces. OORAH!

Lymphomaniac said...

Mike, Strudel liked your story, but didn't appreciate the crack about German Shepherds. "Remind me to bite him later," she said.

mike said...

I'm not scared. Tough talk. Frau Fieger Hund.