Sunday, July 15, 2018

It's OK to Have a Bad Day

I'm generally a positive person. I definitely have more good days than bad days.

But bad days happen for all of us.
 I'm sure you've had the same experience that I have -- people telling you to how important it is to stay positive. For me, it's usually not a problem to take that advice.
The problem comes when we feel like we're letting other people down when we have those bad days.

I wrote another piece for Blood-Cancer.com called "It's OK to Have a Bad Day."

One more thing -- I've been paying a lot more attention to mental health these days. We all should. A bad day is OK, but it's important to recognize when a bad day is something more, and it's time to find some help.

Read more in the Blood-Cancer.com piece. I hope you like it.



No comments: