Saturday, November 24, 2012

What I'm Thankful For

Here it is, two days after Thanksgiving, and twice I have posted my "What I am Thankful for" entry for the year, and twice it has been messed up by Blogger. Very frustrating. I spent a pretty long time thinking about it and writing it up, and now I'm on no mood to rewrite it a third time. Which really stinks.

Watch this instead. It's pretty close to what I said I was thankful for.


So I'll just say, Thanks to my family, for being so supportive. I couldn't have some this far without you.

In less than two months, I will celebrate five years since my diagnosis. I'll have lots to say then. In the meantime, Thanks to all of you who read the blog. I always say that, in the end, I write the blog for myself, but I hope that some of you take some comfort, wisdom, and knowledge from it, too.

Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one.



No comments: