Friday, January 9, 2009

Me, Strudel

So I'm on the couch where I'm not supposed to be, listening to Cancer Boy talking to the Lady who feeds me, and she says, "Hey Cancer Boy, when you going to write a blog?" And he says, "No, I don't feel good." He says he has bronco-something, but he says the doctor is sending over his Aunty Biotiks. I've been waiting at the front door for this Aunty to come, but so far, I haven't seen her. I know. When she comes, I'll bark loud. Maybe hump her leg, too.

So I say to Cancer Boy, "Hey, we switch -- you stay on the couch and I write the blog." But he go, No, you don't write so good. And I say, Look at the blog! I write good! So he say, "OK, you write. But der blog is about cancer. Not about how much better is dogs than people." So I say OK.

I tell you a story about a Schnauzer names George. George was very special -- he knew how to find cancer. He was trained to sniff people and find cancer on their skin. Read about him here. Like the link says, a dog scan is always better than a cat scan, huh?

So George was the original, but now there's more dogs who sniff out cancer. Even some who have been cloned. Watch about them here and here.

So how's that for a cancer blog?

And also about how much better is dogs than people.

So thanks for watching my birthday video. Now you know I'm smarter and cuter than you.

Cancer Boy is growing a beard. He wants to be cute like me. Plus his Aunty Biotiks helps him, and he feels better.

Vielen Danke.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree Strudel, dogs are smarter than humans but you shouldn't let on because then you won't have so much leisure time.