Friday, February 8, 2013

Follicular Lymphoma Perks

I found this post in a blog called Thinking Out Loud: A Cancer Blog, written by Michael Buller.

Buller is a fellow Follicular Lymphoma patient, and, it would seem, a kindred spirit when it comes to humor and positivity. (Also, in his 40's, and a runner.) And he did some watching and waiting, too.

It's interesting how each of us is unique, and yet, there are so many things that are the same for us. I find that oddly comforting.

Anyway, the post I found is called "Top 10 Perks of Being Treated for Follicular Lymphoma." He's on Bendamustine and Rituxan (and excellent choice), and seems to be doing well (this "Perks" link is from November; his most recent posts, from the last few days, indicate that he's just finished his B-R.)

I recommend some flipping through his blog.

Good luck, Michael. I hope the B-R is working for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi:
Thanks for the mention here. Nice to meet another follicular-er. I enjoyed browsing through your blog -- and agree with your comment about the "five questions to ask" post. Much better on reflection, to ask someone a specific action.
In any case, hope you continue to do well. And thanks again.
--michael.

msbuller said...

ps - I didn't meant o leave the above comment anonymously.
--michael