Thursday, May 26, 2011

Colonoscopy

I had a colonoscopy today.

I had met with my endo guy a few months ago about my reflux problem. He saw a few risk factors (including the fact that I have NHL) and suggested we play it safe and do the colonoscopy, even though I'm a few years away from the normal age of 50 for getting one done.

There are a startlingly large number of blog posts out there that discuss the writer's colonoscopy experience. I mean, a really large number. I know, I know, it's all about publicizing the importance of the procedure --  I'm a cancer patient; I get it. But, seriously, all that detail?

I'm just going to say this: it went well; everything is completely normal. I retain my title as The Healthiest Cancer Patient in Town. If you want more deatils, google "Colonoscopy Blog" and read it from someone else.

And as Forrest Gump says, That's all I'm going to say about that.

No comments: