Saturday, March 20, 2010

More From Strudel

So Cancer Boy is all happy yesterday. I don't know why. He says the Markets lost. I ask him, why so happy? You mean the stocks markets? Don't that make you sad?

People care about these things.

Cancer Boy says, No, the Markets. My brother der Hockey Man is crying.

I don't understand.

Is basketball, he says.

I still don't understand.

But it make Cancer Boy happy, so i get belly rubs. So what do I care about the Markets?

Then today, Cancer Boy is sad again. He says Looey Vull lost, too. I don't know who Looey is, so i don't bother asking. that just make ME sad, like when by bone went under the couch and I couldn't reach it and Cancer Boy just sit there with his computer laughing at der You Toob. So I don't even ask who Looey Vull is and whats he lost.

I hear Cancer Boy talking to The Nice Lady, telling her the Markets lost and so did Looey, but Mary Land won. Again, I don't bother asking. He tells Nice Lady that he hoped the Markets lost so he could laugh at his brother.

People emotions are so complicated.

Then i go online and I think i see what is going on.

Cancer Boy and Hockey Man both so stupids. Every body knows who is going to win. The Georgia Bulldogs or the UConn Huskies. Don't you dare say the Kentucky cats! I'll bit you. BIT YOU!!

What the Markets and Looey both need is a "inside presence." I'll calls my friend. He'll help them both.

Losers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U Conn? Georgia? What's wrong with the Gonzaga Bulldogs, or the Washington Huskies? I think all the steriods in your East German blood line have clouded your thinking. We won't discuss your emotional issues. You're a freak.

Sincerely,

Hockey Man