Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Another Good Visit

Met with Dr. R. Everything still looks good.

Physical exam: No new nodes popping up. In that same area near my hip, which has been the only spot where there's been any real action, he said there's some swelling, but "nothing like what we've seen in the past."

Blood work: All seems fine. Everything continues to be within normal range. The Red Blood Cell count was a little lower than it has been, but "nothing to worry about."

My self report: No B symptoms. I know if something doesn't feel right, and for now, everything feels OK.

Isabel had planned on coming, but she forgot about it and made an appointment for the same time. She felt bad about not being able to come. I told her she wasn't going to miss much, and I was right.

The only other issue we talked about was my getting an H1N1 vaccine. Dr. R thinks it would probably be a good idea to get one, but, given that I'm not being treated right now, my immune system isn't too compromised. They're not available around here yet anyway. So that's one more thing I don't need to worry about.

Next appointment is in 3 months.

No comments: